Friday, August 9, 2013

"Game Salad" Innovating A Easy Way To Make Free Mobile Game Apps!!!!!!


       So I was searching YouTube like I always do. I came across a website called "GameSalad". Man was I ecstatic to find this. You can make your own games like Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Candy Crush and what ever else you can come up with for free. Well I have been playing around with GameSalad for the last week and let me tell you that its very easy to make games on. You can download GameSalad for  Windows 7,Mac,Windows 8
App Signer, iOS Viewer, Android Viewer  and Other Releases. But the other releases you have to go pro which isn't free.  Here are some System Requirements that you will need or that are recommended before getting started.

 

Mac:

Mac OSX Lion or Later. Xcode 4.6 with Command Line Tools and iOS Support. Android SDK for Android support.
Core 2 Duo or Later CPU required. Minimum of 2GB of RAM recommended.

Windows:

Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8. Android SDK for Android support.
Core 2 Duo or Later CPU required. Minimum of 2GB of RAM recommended.

    Here's what you need to do to start creating like I am doing for free. Hopefully your system is up to par by the way. Go to http://gamesalad.com/creator and wham your there. Now you will need to sign up for a new account/profile to take advantage of free membership benefits and join the game design community. So if you like that sort of thing just put your name and email address in and wham!!!!!!!  Now you will see a box that says "GameSalad Creator" and a enormous button that says download, "well you can push that  it will be all right". Ok lets get on with the next step already!!!!! It will bring up another screen that says,"Download GameSalad Creator 0.10.3 Beta - For Mac OS X" Enter your real email address click the box that says your over the age of 13. Hopefully you are and if you are not, "GET YOUR PARENTS TO DO IT FOR YOU"!!!!!!!!  You should be on your way to downloading a 29.1 megabyte file. When its done downloading open it up push next a bunch of times and bam your done Start creating. 
 
 
    
   Now If your broke like me and you don't have a Mac OS X, you cant download this version. Don't freak out, have a little of bit faith now. I was overwhelmed with happiness and didn't care about reading or having a look on GameSalad so I accidently downloaded the wrong file. So please don't do what I did and look or feel like a wisenheimer. Simply look at the bottom of the page and find Windows operating system if that's your case and a new but same window will pop up. It will ask you for the same information you boringly read in the  paragraph above. After you did that you will be prompted with downloading or saving the 29.1 mega byte file. I pushed save and run like I always do you can save or run whatever your poison is. Now I had to use WinZip to unzip the exe file and then I walked threw the set up. This might not be the case for you though, you might just be able to run the file after downloaded and push next a bunch of times and bam your done. 


    You can now start making games, what a relief huh? You probably don't know what to do next do you? Well luckily for you GameSalad has a community forum a help center on the website for questions, research or what ever other bizarre things you would want to look for.You can also take free educational classes online, watch videos is what I call it I'm not a sucker. Extra graphics, audio, templates and the so called deals are available for purchasing. But I'm a cheapskate and I believe to get things free or do things, "The Old School Way" as I like to say. But they do have free stuff I found out!!!!! Ok if you want to be cheap like me you can do this.....
Go to Support at the bottom of the page and click on it. After it arouses with a new page you'll see them "FREE TEMPLATES" woooooooo weeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I thought I struck gold when I found this. Anyways click it to download it yippee. If you also want a readable manual click that as well that's yours for the taking. Don't get your panties in a bunch now. Scroll down to the bottom of the page again and go to the about us and click on press kit. BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More free stuff to download!!!!!!!!!!!!    
           
                      All and all I would just like to say thanks to GameSalad for making more diverse and innovating opportunities for ignorant people that don't really have a clue how to code. Hopefully you have found my information reasonably acceptable or maybe even helpful. If you have any questions or just want to post something skeptical about me or my blog feel free to simply indulge any or all your viral moods in the comment feeds below. WOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!



     






No comments:

Post a Comment